CyberSecurity Awareness Training Packages & Services
Whether you are an individual, small business, global enterprise, a local school or a federal agency, 2B Cyber Bright has Security Awareness Training courses that help you understand threats lurking online. If you send email, post photos, have social media accounts, shop, bank, surf the net or play games, use computer or device, for work or pleasure, you will need to be cyber bright!
Our training addresses current threats and techniques through real-life scenarios where employees and end users will engage and connect with the animated cast of characters through a lively mix of stories, fun quizzes and actionable tips.
Cost-effective, practical, and bite-sized, the non-technical training resources include
Fast and fascinating online defensive mini training modules which provide subscribers with an up-to-date interactive understanding of the basic types of cyber and identity theft attacks used in social engineering schemes so they are able to recognize, detect and prevent an attack.
Each brief animated video is entertaining but impactful. Learners can relate to the characters who will teach and inspire using current threat scenarios, with the risks and protective measures required to defend themselves in workplace, home, and school environment.
- Tip sheets with actionable takeaways, user case studies, infographics
- Fresh insights, practical tips and reinforcement materials that audiences can implement right away to help at home and work
- Continuous revised content and timely updates to stay relevant and actionable to the changing landscape of cyber threats
- Keep updated on global trends and compliance requirements
- Solidify your knowledge with 2 hours onsite, or virtual, cyber awareness training session
- Demonstrate the importance of adopting a cyberaware culture and make security a collaborative continuous initiative with your group or organization and provoke discussion and increase awareness and literacy
Employees will master the fundamentals of cybersecurity awareness and understand key principles, concepts, vulnerabilities, threats and how to counter them.
Any online user, all employees at all levels.
Total of 75+ minutes for all video modules
Pick and choose what you watch. Each video is approximately 4-5 minutes in length